Monday, January 26, 2009

David Binney - Third Occasion

David Binney is a Saxophonist/Composer living in NYC. He released a new album today:

Hello All,

I am excited to announce that my new cd "Third Occasion" is out as of today.
It features Craig Taborn, Scott Colley and Brian Blade along with a brass section of Ambrose Akinmusire, Brad Mason, Corey King and Andy Hunter
You can go to my site and download it now. Along with all of the scores.

The physical cd will take a while to get to the various outlets such as Amazon etc.. But I will have copies with me tomorrow at my 55 Bar gig. So for those of you in NYC that are interested in getting the cd... be the first!

David Binney-Alto Saxophone
Jacob Sacks-Piano
Thomas Morgan-Bass
Dan Weiss-Drums


This Tuesday, Jan 27th,10:15pm-1:30am at the 55 Bar
55 Christopher St. at 7th Ave. NYC


Downloadable cd’s, live gigs, charts, solos and more at:
http://www.davidbinney.com

No comments:

Post a Comment